la laxma'i spaji spaji

a bilingual blog in Lojban and English · una bitácora bilingüe en lojban e inglés
un blog bilingue en lojban et anglais · ein zweisprachiger Blog auf Lojban und Englisch
relbau prekarni bau lo lojbo e lo glico

2007-07-03

xu ma'a ca mo'u klama : Are we there yet?

ni'o mi pensi co cusku be di'e i tu'e pau nai loi latmo ca ma cu co'a jimpe lo du'u le jecta cu ba'o farvi da poi ba na'e pu'i se cikre i pau nai lo nu mrobi'o fa la tiberius sempronius grakus a la gaius noi bruna ra

i ju'o cu'i lo nu la marius cu xa re'u se cuxna ja'e lo nu my ba me zoi zoi consul zoi

i ju'o go'a pu lo nu loi liste pe la suluas co'a se viska bu'u la forum tu'u

Just thinking out loud here. When did the Romans figure out that their state had reached the point that it could no longer be repaired? Was it at the death of Tiberius Sempronius Gracchus? Or of his brother Gaius?

Maybe it was the sixth time Marius was elected consul.

Certainly by the time Sulla's lists began appearing in the Forum.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan Sallitt said...

I don't know, but what happened to the awesome cup-stacking video?

03 July, 2007 23:13  
Blogger komfo,amonan said...

Heh. I don't know if you're kidding, but it still plays on my box:
Sport stacking champion

And it's still on Youtube:
cups

04 July, 2007 14:37  
Blogger Dan Sallitt said...

Weirdly, when I look at your main page, I don't see the cup-stacking entry: I go straight from the Roman Empire to Iwo Jima.

I'm not kidding about Emily Fox being awesome.

04 July, 2007 16:08  
Blogger komfo,amonan said...

Ah. I posted the video last year, July 2006. So it's bumped well off the front page. And yes: Emily Fox is teh awesome.

04 July, 2007 21:31  
Blogger Dan Sallitt said...

I wonder why my Google Reader picked up the cup-stacking post just a few days ago. Oh, well - I'm glad it did.

04 July, 2007 23:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home